Huge news coming out just now via The Real Deal that Wells Fargo bank has inked a deal to sign-on as a tenant at 30 Hudson Yards. The Real Deal reports that the “San Francisco-based bank will buy two spaces at the tower totaling about 500,000 square feet, roughly a fifth of the 2.6 million-square-foot project currently being developed by the Related Cos. and Oxford Properties.”
30 Hudson Yards, also known as North Tower, already has several high-profile tenants including Time Warner, KKR, Oxford Properties and Related Companies. This high profile signing leaves North Tower close to maximum capacity.
Wells Fargo currently operates out of 150 East 42nd Street.
We’ve updated our running list of all of our new Yardie neighbors.
10 Hudson Yards (South Tower)
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) floors 9 to 23
- VaynerMedia floors 24-25
- L’Oreal USA floors 27-36
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) floors 40-47
- SAP (NYSE: SAP) floors 48-52
- Fairway will occupy the lower floors of the building, with over 45,875 square feet of space
30 Hudson Yards (North Tower)
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) floors are TBD
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) floors 14-51
- Oxford Properties 66th floor
- Related Companies floors 67-72
- KKR (NYSE: KKR) top 10 floors