The New York Post is reporting that a deal will be announced this week which will see private equity firm KKR (NYSE: KKR) buying 400,000 square feet at the 90-story tower from Related Cos. and Oxford.
30 Hudson Yards, also known as the North Tower, is located on 33rd Street and Tenth Avenue. Another major corporation, Time Warner (NYSE: TWX), signed on in January 2014 to occupy half of the building, below the 38th floor. With the building clocking in at 92 stories, undoubtedly we will see KKR perched high up above while spreading out over 400,000 square feet. 30 Hudson Yards was designed by Bill Pedersen of Kohn Pedersen Fox and has obtained LEED Gold status
It’s been quite a busy week of tenant related announcements for 30 Hudson Yards.
Keep checking back because we will keep a running list of all of our new Yardie neighbors.
Update 10/30 – Reports are confirming that KKR has inked the deal to purchase the top 10 floors of 30 Hudson Yards.
30 Hudson Yards (North Tower)
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to occupy below the 38th floor with 5000 employees
- Related Companies to occupy six floors, likely those immediately below the 81st floor
- KKR (NYSE: KKR) confirmed, top ten floors 81st to 90th
10 Hudson Yards (South Tower)
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) floors 9 to 24 within the tower
- L’Oreal USA
- SAP (NYSE: SAP)
- Fairway will occupy the lower floors of the building, with over 45,875 square feet of space Update 11/2 – As reported over the weekend, Fairway will no longer be the anchor grocery store at Hudson Yards