In a press release MarketWatch is reporting that The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) will be relocating its New York City offices to 10 Hudson Yards, also known as the South Tower.
Ross Love, BCG’s managing partner in New York says “We are thrilled to be relocating our New York offices to the most digitally enabled development in the city, in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods. The fast-rising neighborhood and exciting location will help us continue to attract and keep the top talent that is our most valuable asset. Even more important, the opportunity to design the space from scratch will allow us to promote new ways of working. Planned as an ‘office of the future,’ the space will push the boundaries of BCG’s strategy to create workplaces that support collaboration and choice. It will be a creative, high-energy environment where people want to spend time.”
BCG will occupy floors 42 to 47.
The Real Deal also sends along additional details on the specific floors that the corporate tenants of Hudson Yards will occupy. We’ve updated our running list of all of our new Yardie neighbors.
10 Hudson Yards (South Tower)
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) floors 9 to 23
- VaynerMedia floors 24-25
- L’Oreal USA floors 27-36
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) floors 42-47
- SAP (NYSE: SAP) floors 48-52
- Fairway will occupy the lower floors of the building, with over 45,875 square feet of space
30 Hudson Yards (North Tower)
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) floors 14-51
- Oxford Properties 66th floor
- Related Companies floors 67-72
- KKR (NYSE: KKR) top 10 floors